Monday, May 16, 2011

Ever have one of those days?

I'm on jury duty this week and I just realized I never called to see if I have to report in the morning.  It is 11 p.m. if that gives you any indication of what today has been like. 


I finished this quilt tonight...just before the contest deadline.  I went to add my pictures to the album and their program wouldn't let me.  After trying for an hour, I'm guessing there are a lot of other people trying too.  It was so fun to make and the fabric is all from my stash again.  They are all flannels on the front with minkie on the back.  The three of use are all deciding who gets it and it is sounding like at least one more is going to need to be made.


The name of the pattern for this contest was Mango Tango.  I decided it would be fun to put mangoes on mine.  I did add extra batting in them before blanket stitching around them. 


I do have more, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm extremely tired tonight AND I still have to see if I have to report for jury duty...let's hope not!  I'm going to try and link to http://www.patchworktimes.com/ for design wall Monday.  Happy Stitching...and good night!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Linz said...

That quilt is SO cute!! I love the mangoes!! Well done!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous quilt - so bright and cheery!!