Monday, January 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Borrow and Lend

My design wall/table is full.  I can't wait to finish this quilt, and I had big plans, that is until a whopper of a cold hit this afternoon and I'm thinking the couch is sounding really good right now.





This quilt is Full House by Carrie Nelson.  I need the sashing and borders and then it will be ready to quilt.  I'm hoping to start the quilting tomorrow.


The block for today is Borrow and Lend.  It is a 12-inch block and is number 30 of 366.  My photography leaves a lot to be desired tonight, and I'm so sorry for it, but the head feels like a balloon right now.

I'm linking with Judy for Design Wall Monday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your house quilt Kristen, it's really beautiful. And the Borrow and Lend is a very pretty block, you have some lovely fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt with the cute houses. Hope your coldis much better tomorrow. Soundslike lots of hot ginger and lemon tea is called for.

Theresa said...

Love your Full House - is that Nancy Halvorsen's Garden Song you've used? I don't know what it is about a spool block, I always like them - lovely fabrics again. Hope you're feeling better soon.

beaquilter said...

aww, hope you get better soon.
love the house quilt and the colors!

Kaye R said...

Love your Nancy Halvorsen in your house quilt, I have that range myself. A nice selection of blocks for your calendar quilt too. I hope you are feeling better really soon.