Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jacob's Ladder

I'm starting to really like flying geese...even in miniature.  I've been saving every last scrap of fabric and tonight this block was made with the tiniest of scraps.



This is an 8-inch block and is number 88 of 366 blocks.  No hair pulling tonight, and I will probably actually sleep.  There was no struggling, no recutting, no saying things under my breath, just simple sewing only smaller.  I am linking today with WIP Wednesday and Made by Me Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Kaye R said...

Very pretty, just love the touch of green.......

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a lovely block :)

Martha said...

You know how much I enjoy following your progress...I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award...so drop on over to my site and pick up your button and pass it on to five of your favorites.

Talin's Corner said...

Your block is so pretty. The colors are so soft looking.