Sunday, March 11, 2012

Northwind

This block would have been perfect about two days ago.  The wind from the north was terrific, and it actually made a howling noise.



This block was simple, just half-square triangles, a few more triangles and it was done.  It is a 9-inch block and number 71 of 366.  You know, counting these blocks like this makes me realize how quickly the year is passing, but I have a stack of wonderful blocks to show for it!  :)

I almost forgot my Stash Report again...

The Stash Report:

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  2.5 yards
Added to this week:  5 yards
Added to year to date: 47 yards
Net used for 2012:  -44.5


No changes from last week.  Nothing in and nothing to count as used yet.  Soon, soon, soon! :)  I'm linking with Judy for the Stash Report.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: