Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rocky Road and the Winners Are...

Today has been a really fun day.  I started out at a soccer meeting, went to a huge sale at a quilt shop, and ended it working on my block for the day and a quilt.


Today's block is Rocky Road (I toned the colors down a bit) and is a 9-inch block.  Once again it is one of those blocks that has a bit of an optical illusion to it, which makes it even more fun to make.  It is block number 84 of 366.

Now for the winners.

I have to say I had a great time again with the blog hop.  I'm still going through the comments, and I'm just amazed at all the new followers!  Welcome, and know that if you haven't gotten a reply back from me I'm still working on that.  I wish I had a prize for all of you, but not to worry, there will be more giveaways soon! :)

The winner of the fat quarter pack was:




 Michelle Olsen said...

Our new rental house has some pretty purple flowers by a little tree in the front yard. I think they are crocuses. There's also a daffodil about to bloom!

The winner of the tape measure bag was:


fenna said...I've seen some Canadian Geese...a sure sign that spring is coming!  

Thank you all for entering, and like I said, there will be another give away soon.  Happy Spring and Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I just sent you my address :) Thank you so much!!! My youngest daughter is going to get an amazing quilt for her birthday in June.

On a side note, that daffodil in my front yard bloomed, and two surprise daffodils came up in my back yard, so I now have 3 sunny yellow flowers, plus the little patch of purple crocuses.

fenna said...

Thanks!!!

Wendy said...

Hi Kristen, I have just been scrolling down looking at all your fantastic blocks. They all look beautiful, well done for keeping up with your daily blocks and daily blogging. Wendy xx