Sunday, April 22, 2012

Prairie Queen

Today I spent the whole day doing laundry and cleaning followed up with a couple of hours cooking.  I enjoyed everything except for sorting and folding those socks...and why there are always missing socks I do not understand, but there always are a few.


There is a lot going on here with this block with the half square triangles and four patches, but it was a fairly simple block to stitch.  This is number 113 of 366, and it is a 9-inch block.

Today while I was cleaning I went through my pile of blocks.  I'm starting to get really excited about the possibilities.  It is fun to sort them by size, but so that I do not get ahead of myself I kept them all in order. There will be plenty of time to sort and organize, but it is so exciting to see where this is all going.  May is going to be an extremely busy month, so I'm hoping in June when I am at the half way mark to start putting some of them together.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. I cant wait to see them grouped

Wendy said...

It must be exciting to see the pile of blocks growing, this new block is very pretty.