Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wedding March

So much for one block today...this one is made up of 12 smaller blocks to make an 18-inch block and includes 48 half-square triangles.  I actually ended up taking a nap half way through it. :)



This is block number 155 of 366.  I keep thinking that only a few more of these big blocks and I could have a bed sized quilt made in no time.

Stash Report....

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  4 yards
Added to this week:  1.50 yards
Added to year to date: 97.00 yards
Net used for 2012:  -93.75  


I was so hoping to have a finished quilt tonight, but instead I spent about 4 hours this weekend taking quilting out of a quilt instead of finishing it. The worst part, after I started over it seems I'm going to have to do some more quilting removal before it is finished.  That is part of learning I guess, but it is so disappointing.  I'm not giving up yet though.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Wendy said...

A beautiful big block! Poor you, I don't like unpicking. I know you will be able to make a wonderful job of the quilting.

krisgray said...

Great block! I empathize with your unquilting - no fun for sure. I'm sure you'll be happy with your project once it's all done!