Friday, June 1, 2012

Wedding Ring

This block looks a bit familiar.  Probably because it is just like the block called Crown of Thorns on April 17.  If you are following in the calendar today it has a black background so it looks kind of different.  :)  It always amazes me when blocks are named something different, by making them with different colored fabrics they can look different, but in all actuality they are the same.  This is block number 153 of 366 and it is a 10-inch block.


Know what is really weird, when I pieced it as the Crown of Thorns I made it red and white but with a different fabric.


I wonder if there will be another block just like these two later in the year, I guess we will just have to wait and see.  A very special welcome if you are visiting from the American Quilter's Society Facebook page, I hope you visit again sometime soon.  I am linking with Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen





1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love these red and white blocks, you are doing so well keeping up each day!!