Thursday, June 28, 2012

White House and 9-Patch Link Up

I had to do another red, white, and blue block because it is, after all, the white house, and it just seems to be that time of year.


As I am not real crazy about the plain white blocks, I think they would be the perfect space for a little embroidery or some applique.  But, there are 9-patches in here so it is perfect for today's link up.  This is block 180 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.


I had to make some more 9-patch blocks today too.  This time I had the extra 2-1/4 inches left on the one strip set so I just reversed the color order and got an extra block.  I've got 31 finished so far.  I'm going to leave the link open until Sunday, so even if you just have your fabric or pattern, link up.  We would all love to see what you are working on.  Remember also, there is always the Facebook page too.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen


No comments: