Friday, August 3, 2012

Old-Fashioned Fruit Basket and 9-Patch Link Up

Today was filled with doctors appointments and our son's birthday which included an impromptu grandparent's get together along with the Olympics, dinner out, and then finished off with four basket handles to applique.  It was an extremely busy day, but a fun day.


Today's block was easy to piece and easy to applique, essentially a great block to make.  It is a 12-inch block and is number 215 of 366.


I did something different with my 9-patches this week.  I used all the left over strips I had to make a few odd 9-patches.  I don't know if I will use these in my quit or not, but I can't stand to let these go to waste.  Even if they don't end up in my "final quilt," they will end up in something, they won't be forgotten.  Link up if you have some 9-patches to show...and check out the Meadowbrook Facebook page, there has been a lot of progress there too!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

meyve sepeti said...

wow super!amazing!
thanks for share1