Thursday, August 16, 2012

Path Through the Woods

Now that I look at this block it does look like a path through the woods.  While I was piecing this block it looked a lot like all the other blocks from last week that were a bit of a pain to make.  This one was not bad though.  Course it did not help that I have a migraine today either.


This is block number 228 of 366 and it is a 10-inch block.  I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonight as I'm having problems with the light and this headache.  We've had another change in the weather going from cooler days to a hot and humid evening.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Ugh! I hate migraines. I hope a night's sleep made it go away for you so you can enjoy today. LOVE that block.

Amy L said...

Migraines are the worst! I remember one year I had one almost continually and got nothing creative done. Your block is great, especially knowing you were in such pain while doing it. Feel better!

Monica said...

Ohh no. I am a migraine suffer and if I could change one thing about my life it would be to not have migraines. I'm so sorry. I'm so impressed with your work! I sew, but have never quilted. I'm looking forward to reading more! Now following you via the block hop and would love for you to check my blog out if you have a chance.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Beautiful block! Thanks for linking up.