Sunday, August 5, 2012

Prickly Pear

This is an interesting block.  I have a problem with blocks that don't quite look right and this is one of them.  I think it might have to do with a prickly pear being a cactus?


This is a 10-1/2 block and is number 217 of 366.  All of a sudden the days seem to be flying by faster than they usually do.  I'm probably trying to complete more things during the day as that first day of school looms overhead.  We had a bad storm last night too during which I actually watched a large tree fall on our neighbor's car.  That then meant I had to watch the tree be cleaned up entirely and the storm end before I could fall asleep.  You know it is late when the Olympic programming on television starts to repeat itself. :)  We are to wake up to 50 degrees tomorrow morning which will be a wonderful break from the horrible heat and humidity.  I think tomorrow will be a day spent completely outside (actually it is so late now tomorrow is today).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: