Thursday, September 27, 2012

Squash Blossom

This block has a lot in common with the way my whole week has been, a little bit of everything.  On Monday my car quit working and has something major wrong with it, yesterday work had a major program go down for the entire day so I had to work late into the night, and then something I had been planning on fell through so now I have to do a 180-degree turn and make a huge decision by Saturday.  This block has squares, half-square triangles, flying geese, and rectangles, so just like my week, it has a little bit of everything.


Since it has so may different pieces in it, it has a lot of seams that want to fight each other.  Sometimes a person just has to give in and press them open. :)  On a good note, it looks as though I am going to finish a couple of projects this weekend, that is if there are no more surprises.  This is number 271 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

beaquilter said...

sounds like a bummer week.
like your bible verse you have, I "stole" it. :-)

Wendy said...

This block is stunning! Poor you with a difficult week, I hope the weekend is better for you, hugs Wendy

Sarah Craig said...

Sorry about the bad week, but that's one spectacular block! Whoop whoop!!