Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thunder and Lightning

We could use some thunder and lightning around here.  It has been such a dry year, a drought actually, and the rain would be welcomed.



Orange and aqua are not colors I usually use a lot of, but they were just there tonight so I thought I'd try them.  I am actually very glad I did.  There were a lot of half-square triangles which was welcomed.  Seems the week of no sleep is catching up with me so it was nice to be able to mindlessly chain piece them together.  This is number 261 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Good night and Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Kristin, I think you are a very precise sewer. I see not a single point stitched off! I love the colors together.

Joanne Lendaro said...

great colors!!

Breesmimi said...

Hi Kristin, I'm stopping by from Sew Many Ways to see your quilt block. The orange really pops the aqua! A wonderful fresh look and fabric combination! Would love for you to stop over to see my UFO projects!