Thursday, October 11, 2012

Medieval Walls

First of all this block should be called insanity plain and simple.  There should also be a warning with it saying "Don't think you will finish this in an hour or less."  :)  I honestly have been thinking about starting that postage stamp quilt again...and this made me rethink it for a while.


There are only 113 pieces in this 9-inch block, and I say only with a smile on my face.  I really am excited to make a whole quilt with these tiny squares, however, it does take a lot of time to get all the seams opposing and to keep them that way.  This block is number 284 of 366.  I will be drawing for the Judy Hopkins book tomorrow (which is really later today).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

So Love Your Bolg. So happy I joined this Blog Hop to be able to find such talented people. I became a follower!