Sunday, November 11, 2012

Army Star

I decided to use patriotic fabric colors again for today's block in honor of Veteran's Day.  It was a blustery day, but I hope all who have friends and family who serve in our military were able to find a way to enjoy it.

 
Yet another block I have never seen before.  This is number 316 of 366 (yikes, only 50 to go!) and it is a 12-inch block.


This is the quilt I have been working on quilting this weekend...I got a little ahead of myself thinking I would actually have it finished today, but one can always hope.


These photos are not the best, but I will hopefully get some outdoor ones with better lighting when it is finally finished.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Another nice block and the quilt you are working on lots lovely too.