Tuesday, March 22, 2016

We Have a Winner and Please Vote for Me

No, I'm not running for president, and actually this is more fun than voting for that (I don't talk politics period) so that is all that will be said on that matter.

I entered a pillow I made in the Nancy Zieman Pillow Design Challenge and I have to do something I absolutely hate, I have to ask for votes.  So, if you would like to check out all the fun entries and vote, you can find the link here.



My pillow is April Tulips, number 107, almost the last entry.  I decided to use blues, purples, and green.  I'm sure if there isn't a real blue tulip yet, there will be soon. All you need to do to vote is click the heart in the upper right hand corner.  It will turn red when your vote is counted...and you can vote for up to five, so you could make five people's day!  :)  No cheesy promises, no big speeches, just thank you from the bottom of my heart if you do vote for my pillow.

And now for the winner of the batiks fat quarter pack, it is Debra N!  I've sent her an email.  Thank you to everyone who left a comment, I read them all.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

DebraKay Neiman said...

Wow! thanks so much, I have answered your e-mail.

Cindy Maki said...

OK. I voted. Good luck!