Thursday, March 8, 2018

AGF Stitched Quilt Along

AGF (otherwise known as Art Gallery Fabrics) is having a quilt along with The Fat Quarter Shop using the Odori Quilt Pattern beginning today.



I chose these AGF fabrics from the Fiesta Fun line by Dana Willard.  They are all so bright and completely different than any I've used before. I need to find more of that background fabric!



After cutting strips and sewing them together, the fabrics were cut into triangles using the Creative Grids Spider Web ruler.  This really was so quick and easy to do.


Here is my completed Odori quilt which used nine blocks total, and the corners of each block made additional rings. All seams were pressed open which really made those points come together.  To top it off, I had some beautiful sun light for about a half hour when it was time to take photos. Make sure to check out the Fat Quarter Shop's free pattern, video on how to make this colorful quilt, and wide selection of AGF fabric.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Even with the crazy colors it looks awesome! You inspired me! I love the quilt!

Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty said...

This quilt is pure fun. I love the brave way you play with color! : )

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I will admit looking at the fabrics initially I was thinking a big ole no. But together it is awesome. Great job.

KMSC said...

Beautiful, fun quilt!